Volunteer Program Costs
Volunteer Programs provided by
At AVE, we pride ourselves with the fact that we offer the
lowest program fees across Tanzania!
With an enrollment fee of only $150,
we will supply you with virtual training & assist in the preparation for your arrival.
Each volunteer will have a designated advisor and will be added into a
private Facebook group with fellow volunteers, past & present so that
you can familiarize yourself with the adventure ahead of you!
Program Cost Includes:
- Private Pick-Up and Drop-Off at Arusha Airport
- Accommodation in Volunteer house
- 3 Nutritious Meals a day, including weekends
- 24/7 In Country Support
- Program Orientation
- Volunteer Placement
Enrollment Cost Includes:
- Virtual volunteer training
- Advisor to assist with preparation such as booking travel and essential materials to bring
- Invitation to our private Volunteer Facebook Page
- Certificate displaying how many hours of volunteer work, pdf file emailed once completed program
Terms & Conditions Apply
*Program Enrollment fees are taken after your application has been approved.
Please allow 2-3 business days for this process.
*Deposit of 25% of Program Cost is due after acceptance, before the beginning of virtual training.
*Full payment of Program Cost is due 3 weeks before arrival in Arusha.
*Medical and Animal Welfare projects require an extra $50/week to sustain extra supervision, material, and logistic costs required. Travel insurance must be proven to be obtained before arrival.
*100% refund of Program Duration Cost is available as long as requested up to 60 days before arrival date. This time period is due to the amount of preparation it requires to accommodate each volunteer. Once this period has passed, you will be eligible for only a 50% refund. This does not include the enrollment fee.
Thank you for understanding, supporting, and respecting our terms and conditions.
Email: info@NdewedoSafariTours.com or NdewedoSafariTours@gmail.com