Karibu, Welcome to Tanzania!
Volunteer Program Costs
At Arusha Volunteer Experience, we pride ourselves with the fact that we offer the
lowest program fees across Tanzania!
With an enrollment fee of only $150,
we will supply you with virtual training & assist in the preparation for your arrival.
Each volunteer will have a designated advisor and will be added into a
private Facebook group with fellow volunteer past & present so that
you will recognize your new home, before arriving!
Program Cost Includes:
- Private Pick-Up and Drop-Off at Arusha Airport
- Accommodation in Volunteer house
- 3 Nutritious Meals a day, including weekends
- 24/7 In Country Support
- Program Orientation
- Volunteer Placement
Enrollment Cost Includes:
- Virtual volunteer training
- Advisor to assist with preparation such as booking travel and essential materials to bring
- Invitation to our private Volunteer Facebook Page
- Certificate displaying how many hours of volunteer work, pdf file emailed once completed program
*Program Enrollment fees are taken after application has been approved. Please allow 2-3 business days for this process.
*Deposit of 25% of Program Cost is due after acceptance, before beginning virtual training.
*Full payment of Program Cost is due 3 weeks before arrival in Arusha.
*Medical and Animal Welfare projects require an extra $50/week to sustain extra supervision, material and logistic costs required.
*100% refund of Program Duration Cost is available as long as requested up to a month before arrival date. This time period is due to the amount of preparation it requires to accommodate each volunteer. After 4 weeks before arrival has passed, you will be eligible for a 50% refund. This does not include the enrollment fee.
Email: info@NdewedoSafariTours.com or NdewedoSafariTours@gmail.com